Lathain Guard
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WarHammer Online

HomeHome  Main Site  WARdb  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Check this out..

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Willowwalker
Guild Officer
Guild Officer
Willowwalker

Male Number of posts : 181
Character Names : Willow....something lol
Registration date : 2008-07-01

Check  this out.. Empty
PostSubject: Check this out..   Check  this out.. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 5:11 pm

www.thegreenskin.com

Great reading and check out the graphs...
Back to top Go down
Amelas
Lathain Guard
Lathain Guard
Amelas

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2008-08-28

Check  this out.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Check this out..   Check  this out.. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 7:13 pm

All that is reallying saying is that all the classes are being played equally. It still possable the there is going to be imbalance on some of the servers. It all depends on what servers people log on to . This ratio they came up with means nothing : population seems to be balancing out with 53% choosing Destruction and 47% choosing Order careers. How do they know what the population going to be like for a game that is not even out yet. I know there is a cap on the servers. But keeping the sides even is still a big issue with this game
Back to top Go down
rebelraider
Lathain Guard
Lathain Guard

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2008-08-12

Check  this out.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Check this out..   Check  this out.. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 10:31 pm

Well from what i saw during preview weekend, even being largely outnumbered the order controlled more rvr than chaos. we also won a decent amount of bg's. It seems that the whiners, do nothings , and sore losers that populated a majority of the alliance side in wow have chose chaos hoping good players would care them in pvp. but luckily that doesn't seem to be the case Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Check  this out.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Check this out..   Check  this out.. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Check this out..
Page 1 of 1