Lathain Guard
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WarHammer Online

HomeHome  Main Site  WARdb  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Statistics

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
DragonShark
Guild Leader
Guild Leader
DragonShark

Male Number of posts : 461
Registration date : 2008-06-01

Statistics Empty
PostSubject: Statistics   Statistics I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 12:04 am

Each character in WAR has a set of eight statistics:

• Strength - Increases your melee damage and makes it harder for enemies to parry or block your attacks.
  • Willpower - Increases your chances to disrupt hostile spells and increases all healing you do.
  • Toughness - Reduces the damage dealt to you from all sources.
  • Wounds - Increases your maximum hit points.
  • Initiative - Increases your chance to dodge ranged attacks, detect stealthed opponents and makes it more difficult for enemies to critically hit you.
  • Weapon Skill - Increases your chances to parry melee attacks and allows your melee attacks to bypass a portion of the enemy's armor.
  • Ballistic Skill - Increases your ranged damage and makes it harder for your enemies to block or dodge your ranged attacks.
  • Intelligence - Increases your magical damage and makes it harder for enemies to disrupt or block your attacks

Elemental damage refers to magical damage caused by fire, lightning bolts, and so forth.
Rune Priests and Shamans deal exclusively Elemental damage, and Bright Wizards and Magi are deal a mix of Elemental and other forms of damage. Both Shadow Warriors and Squig Herders have a fire arrow attack that deals Elemental damage. Retrieved from "http://warhammeronline.wikia.com/wiki/Elemental"

Corporeal is a resistance against damage that can result from special attacks involving corporeal magic. This is different from regular physical damage, and tends to represent acid, concussive force, extreme heat, and so forth.
Zealot spells and Engineer special attacks deal exclusively Corporeal damage, as do many Bright Wizard and Sorceress spells. Black Orcs, Shadow Warriors, and Squig Herders with specific career masteries can get Corporeal effects.

Spirit damage represents magical damage that affects or comes from the non-material world, attacking your soul as much as your body.
Archmages are the only class that deals exclusively Spirit damage, but many Sorceress spells and a small number of Magus spells are Spirit-based. Chosen, Disciples of Khaine, Swordmasters, Warrior Priests, White Lions, Witch Elves, and Witch Hunters all augment physical damage with Spirit effects to varying degrees.
Back to top Go down
https://lathain.forumotion.com

Statistics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Statistics   Statistics I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 8:44 am

We were talking about this yesterday on vent. Thought I'd bump it for those who are starting to reroll and who have questions (even though the majority of question askers are NOT on the forums... LoL)

Fli
Back to top Go down
rayze
Lathain Guard
Lathain Guard

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-11-20

Statistics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Statistics   Statistics I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 9:23 am

I strongly believe they should switch out the dmg dealt between Witch Elves and Ironbreakers, thus allowing Ironbreakers (yes stunties) to be the elite bunch. Commence the Q and the Qing at once!!
Back to top Go down
Sapphron
Lathain Guard
Lathain Guard

Male Number of posts : 131
Character Names : Sapphron
Registration date : 2008-09-09

Statistics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Statistics   Statistics I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 10:01 am

Didn't even know this was here..thanks for the bump
Back to top Go down

Statistics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Statistics   Statistics I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 10:45 am

<--- your bumping goddess, at your service Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Statistics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Statistics   Statistics I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Statistics
Page 1 of 1