Lathain Guard
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WarHammer Online

HomeHome  Main Site  WARdb  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sad day...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Which_Hu

Sad day... Empty
PostSubject: Sad day...   Sad day... I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 4:08 pm

Most of you here on the forums know me as Seda the Witch Hunter who always wears white (well, more a grey, but meh).

I'm posting this as a two part thing:

First I would like to thank all of you for the help and the acceptance. On the first day in the guild I felt as if I belonged and it was easy to joke and laugh. This has been the best group of people I have ever had the pleasure of playing with.

Second, I'm saying goodbye. I'm not sure if this is a shock to any and I'm sorry if it is. As I mention previously, I love you guys. It's not any of you, but the game itself. As time has gone on, I've felt less and less drive to go out into battle.

I will be coming back, not sure when though. Most likely it'll be after a really huge patch or possibly an expansion. So don't be surprised if one day I sneakily log back in and join into a warband with you guys.

If you want to stay in touch, my SN on AIM is ninjaarashi, and I tend to be logged in almost all day there. Feel free to add me and yell at me for leaving you all XD.

Good Luck, and Sigmar's Blessing to you all.
Back to top Go down

Sad day... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sad day...   Sad day... I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 12:57 pm

wow.. that didnt take long for you guys to scare him/her away... hahaha
Back to top Go down

Sad day...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lathain Guard :: Public forums :: General Chat-
Jump to: